Old 10-24-17, 02:00 PM
bartek. 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by carleton
Nobody asked you what you do for a living. You kept volunteering it, "I'm a photographer.", "I'm an engineer.", "I'm a programmer.", "I'm a guitarist". So?
Please don't pick up single words/sentences from posts. Read the context first!
Example:
Ok. I have never introduced myself but... I am news photographer. I know what parallax is. In fact each picture you posted has this issue. I was actually aware of it but decided not to go with details as if you use bad samples I was sure you will not notice wrong angle on my picture(...)In fact, I used a spirit level for measurement but since I don't have more than 2 hands I took a picture without it cause it was easier to do it and I thought nobody will notice it ;-) Anyway, I just retried it with homemade "piece of proof". Again, the contact points are NOT behind the front axle.
I have a low tolerance for bull****. If my bull**** meter needs calibration, then somebody let me know.
I don't mind, seriously. Everyone makes mistakes. In the same post I quoted above you can find some bull**** from your side that I pointed out, you just simple ignored it and focused on "I am news photographer" in the reply. This is populism. I have a right to defend myself. I think there is nothing more to add here.

Cheers.