Old 04-15-21, 09:26 AM
Rides4Beer

Bikes: SuperSix Evo | Revolt

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked 815 Times in 414 Posts
Originally Posted by robbyville
congrats on the new wheels, hope they ride as great as they look! The bike is obviously hot, extremely so. If I had my druthers I would replace the bar tape with something else once this wears out. I’m not a fan of the little cannondale stars and don’t think they fit the lines of the bike. Dots maybe. I know the bike setup is perfect for you and I wouldn’t alter a proper fit for anything, but for photo purposes I probably would level the saddle and bring it down a cm
or two in order to even out the look of the extreme saddle to bar drop (or so it seems).

Either way, unbelievable bike, ride in good health and ride safely!
Thanks! First ride yesterday was great, and had some gusty winds to test them out, handled great with the 25mm tire up front. Thinking about trying some bar tape with a subtle fade or dots next, still keep a touch of white to tie it together.

I agree, aesthetically, I'd prefer a level saddle, but since I spend a lot of time in the drops, it's more comfortable for me with just a bit of tilt. Tough balancing form and function sometimes. lol
Likes For Rides4Beer: