Old 01-19-22, 11:53 AM
Comfort is King

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by sloppy12
I know what the job entails just fine. I actually dont know any current or former messengers/delivery guys that have any issue with people using a ebike for that kind of work, none of them care in the least...

My 6 year old comment is directed at the BS that certain people have no business on a type of bike. you act like a e bike is a F1 car or something. And if you were indeed the fastest in your city then there is no way you were doing anything safely. E bike normal bike no one that is fast doing deliveries has ever been safe, lucky maybe. Its disrespectful of you to act like people on a ebike dont earn there spot they work the same crazy hours do the same crazy work in the same streets.
Let me ask to this: how would you feel if you were one on the fastest cyclists on the city and your delivery turf was a fifteen block radius. All of a sudden, unless you have an e-bike that costs two thousand bucks, you can't deliver because the turf is now eighty blocks on account of e-bikes? Someone who hasn't ridden in years is doubling your speed while they smoke a cigarette. Great! Good times! Those are the ones going the wrong way on bike Lanes. Not actual cyclists.
Likes For Comfort is King: