Old 02-27-19, 11:45 AM
Rides4Beer

Bikes: SuperSix Evo | Revolt

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked 815 Times in 414 Posts
Originally Posted by noodle soup
Am I correct to assume that Light Bicycle sent you these photos?

How long was it from the order date until they sent them?
Yup, they sent me these before boxing them up for shipment. I'll post up my own when they arrive and I get them mounted. It took four weeks from order date, but I knew they would be delayed with the Chinese New Year when I ordered, I believe normally the turnaround is quicker.

Originally Posted by robbyville
All these look great and I hope that everyone has as much success with them as I have. Note, I don't believe that their North America Distributor is US based. They are in Abbotsford British Columbia, Canada hence the extra charge if you use a credit card. I suggest paypal to avoid. Looks like going the China route can save some dollars though, but I wanted the I9 hubs and mentally I felt better dealing with them should there be any warranty issues, problems, etc.

Rides4Beer, I hope you enjoy the new Conti 5000's, I just threw a pair of the tubeless variety on my wheels and so far really like the profile and grip. How are the textured brake tracks working out?
Didn't mean to hijack your thread lol I'm looking forward to the GP5Ks, they'll have more volume than my current setup, so comfort should be improved. Plus they'll be more aero on these wheels, should be better all around. Don't have them yet, they're on the way now, it'll probably be a couple weeks before I receive them and have a chance to get them out on the road. I'm hoping the braking will be pretty good with a set of swissstop black prince pads. I'm pretty light on the brakes as it is, hate giving up my speed lol