ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by furiousferret
I got carded for buying lotto today
I just had a birthday and my girlfriend had to remind me that I was turning 32 and not 33. I could have sworn I was turning 33.... oops.

Originally Posted by Flatballer
Well, my 2010 Speed3 is listed (which will dox me if anyone doesn't already know my real name, but I think you do, and nobody reads this crap anyway).

Used prices are kinda hard to peg at the moment (they're going up a lot lately), especially for a car that they only made about 30k of, there just isn't a crazy amount of data to track trends, so I took a shot, and we'll see.

I spent the $5 to do CarGurus as well, because it gets good reviews, but it's not even live there yet. It can take like 2-3 days from what I'm seeing. Meanwhile I get Craigslist and Facebook hits instantly. If I sell it before it's even live there I'm gonna be a little upset. What kind of system takes days to show a car in search results? You can get there by link, but nothing in search yet.
I need to list my miata... need to fix a few small issues first but ugh. I don't want to go through the hassle of selling that car. It's going to be a total sheeeettttshowwww!
Likes For ridethecliche: