View Single Post
Old 11-12-07, 08:15 PM
scoatw

Bikes: 96 gary fisher 'utopia' : 99 Softride 'Norwester'(for sale), 1972 Raleigh Twenty. Surly 1x1 converted to 1x8, 96 Turner Burner

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Hey everyone. I was just up at Dick's Sporting Goods just looking around. They had they're winter gloves out. Some looked pretty nice. Over in the Hunting Dept. they had some nice Flip-top mittens made of wool blend with thinsulate liners. I tried them on and were they warm. $9.99. They also had a nice selection of Man***** gloves. Of course in the snowboard section they had all kinds of balaclavas and neoprene face masks, nicely priced. They had a good selection of all kinds of wool and blended socks. Merino wool, $8.99. Polypropylene blend $8.99. Don't forget to check out discount Dept. stores, Ski shops, and of course your local thrift store to find good bargains on Winter clothing. You don't have to go to Bike shops and buy their over-priced stuff that you probably wished you hadn't bought, to get thru the winter. LL Bean and Lands End offer free shipping. I take advantage of deals like that.