View Single Post
Old 05-21-21, 02:27 PM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease, 2020 Seven Evergreen, 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked 910 Times in 487 Posts
Tuesday afternoon I settled in at the hotel and soon found my way to the lounge to begin eating several varieties of shellfish and local brewed beers. Wednesday I did more of the same but started the day with coffee and breakfast from one of the many cafes to choose from. The day was filled with dining, reading, walking and some more reading. Thursday was the pick of the entire trip. I modified my return route to Portsmouth to more diligently keep along the coast through Kennebunkport instead of a shorter less scenic option. After a waterfront dinner in Portsmouth of more shellfish, this time just oysters and lobster and a smaller volume of local beer I prepared for Friday’s final 80 mile push home. Even though I was coming home to a smiling family the siren call of the adventure, discovery and excitement made the final pedal strokes a little heavier. Already dreaming of how I’ll mix it up next year,

Kennebunkport

Kennebunkport

Home with a freshly applied Portsmouth, Portland, and a new BLM sticker.
Likes For Ghazmh: