View Single Post
Old 03-11-24, 12:24 PM
squirtdad

Bikes: Kirk Custom JK Special, '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) 80?? SR Semi-Pro 600 Arabesque

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
Liked 2,879 Times in 1,571 Posts
Originally Posted by mams99
So then it makes me wonder - if I should just skip the idea of every doing anything with he electric cargo bike (as it was recommended to always just bring it in for anything anyway, but it just BARELY fits in my vehicle and I have to remove things for it to go in anyway.

So, if I'm just going to get a bike stand I can use for the other traditional bikes (of which my family has 6) why go for the $500 one? Wouldn't one of the lighter ones in the mid-range and $100 cheaper be better for most people (including me)?
A good bike stand is more helpful than you can imagine if you really get into doing you own work, so get a good one, if you can find one that people recommend at $100 super, but consider going a bit more if needed....buy once

I got a park similar to this years ago and have been happy $250 https://www.amazon.com/Park-Tool-Uni...097DZ9XRG&th=1