DHPflaumer

Bikes: Norther Klickitat Pass, Masi Giramondo 27.5, Soma Grand Randonneur

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Classtime
Mine is a 2011 Richard Sachs.
Oh man that is beautiful! My norther is powder coated but at some point in the future when it needs a redo I'll almost certainly have it done with a cream headtube- that look is hard to beat!

Originally Posted by Nemosengineer
2015 Bob Jackson World Tour, Curtis Odom hubs, Mavic A719 rims, 32mm tires. 9 speed kit consisting of Campagnolo Race Triple and Shimano XT bits.
Awesome! When I was looking to get a modern lugged frame the Bob Jackson World Tour was way up at the top of the list for a long time but ultimately I decided I wanted something 650b since I had already built some nice wheels for my Soma (and a pile of tires to match...)

Originally Posted by JaccoW
Most of the time I use stainless steel fenders in the form of some classic Weinmann or Gazelle fenders but I've recently built up a bike using Gilles Berthoud fenders for a commuter bike.
Nice! I actually have a brand new set of GB stainless fenders I had planned to put on my Soma GR but wound up stealing most of the hardware for another project. I'll have to get a replacement hardware kit and make it happen now!