Old 01-21-21, 06:11 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 4,999 Times in 1,781 Posts
Well I thought I was going to put on the chain and cable the ol' beast up. But then it dawned on me that grey cable housing would blend in well with this steel blue frame so I'm waiting on some grey housing to come in. I had plenty of white, black and red but no grey.

Mirror shine on most of the silver bits. Some pitting on the shifters that I couldn't get off but I'm not going to worry about it. I may still take go over the rims with the Mother's polish but last time I did that by hand it was a lot of work. Not feeling it right now.

The acetone seemed like it would take off that poor red lug lining but it was going very slowly and hard to actually get in there all the way. Probably leaving it for now.

Here's how it's sitting now. Noticed a little play in the rear hub when I rolled it outside just now. Need to adjust that out.

UGH.., and that bent front spoke. I forgot about that until I just looked at this posted pic.