View Single Post
Old 08-04-22, 10:14 PM
Cdst

Bikes: 2008 Kona Coilair Deluxe, 2012 Kona Sutra, 2019 Pinarello Dogma F10, 2021 Ibis Ripley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by bblair;[url=tel:22596383
22596383]I have correspondence started with Wahoofitness, but am wondering if anyone else has seen this. After a short time, my HR display fluctuates over a very short range, no matter what the effort. At first I though, do I need to go to the ER? I tried the usual wash the strap, wet the contacts, short and reinstall the battery, etc. But sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

The graph below explains it better that I can with words. Red is elevation and blue is heart rate. Very hilly and difficult ride of 65 miles and 5800 ft of climbing. All at no change in HR!

same thing happened to me. Very close to 120 regardless of my true heart rate. I changed the battery, updated the firmware, cleaned the terminals on the strap and crossed my fingers. The next two rides it was different but still didn’t match my HR from my watch. The third ride after the firmware update it was spot on again. I didn’t change anything else between the rides. Kinda weird but it has been working for about 2 months now