Old 01-28-23, 12:02 PM
Metallifan33

Bikes: Trek Domane SL 5

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 48 Posts
Thoughts on a Pinarello Prince?

I'm considering buying a Pinarello Prince.
I ride for exercise, health, and fun. I do not race (or do much climbing).
I am currently a happy/satisfied owner of a Trek Domane SL5 (Shimano 105 endurance bike). My goal is to use the Domane as a gravel and trainer bike and the Pinarello primarily for my road rides.
Because I don't race, most of what I'm looking for in a bike are more in the "hobby" category/motivation (vs. motivated by performance or extreme practicality).
That being said, I'm looking for an Ultegra level groupset with Di2 electronic shifting, and an integrated headset. Price point in the $5-6k range. Planning on upgrade wheelset in the future.
Looking for an all round/endurance bike that's a bit more aggressive than the Domane's endurance geometry (but not too racy/uncomfortable). I don't see my self having the time to ride more than 2 hrs on a regular basis.
That being said, what do you guys think of the Pinarello Prince? Do any of you own one? What are the pro's and cons? What else should I consider? (have looked at Cervello, Canyon, etc. The Domane is a perfect bike for me, but I don't really want another one lol).
Penny for your thoughts