Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6192 Post(s)
Liked 4,808 Times in 3,316 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
It’s not “one size fits all,” as my comment was directed to the OP specifically, who, it bears noting, has been “just riding” for 2 years already and still can’t get up the hill but does want “to improve.” Obviously a training regimen is one way to help them reach their goal to improve their climbing, and far from being one-size-fits-all, should precisely and specifically be based on the OP’s current fitness and personal goals.
Well also keep in mind that a lot of us boast and fudge about what we actually are doing. So when the OP said this....
Originally Posted by Paultreks
I've been riding two years averaging riding once or twice a week. not a newbie but not getting in enough riding time a week that I need.
I take that to mean that at most they sometimes ride once or twice a week and in actuality are maybe just averaging a ride once a week if even that much. And then that will get back to after 104 months and maybe only 3 dozen rides it's no wonder they can't tackle that hill yet.

But perhaps a more structured training program might give the OP more incentive to ride more often. But there are actually people that just want to ride for leisure and enjoyment and they probably won't want to train.
Likes For Iride01: