Old 02-24-23, 02:58 AM
Highmass

Bikes: 1991 Centurion Oxygen, 1997 Centurion Invincible, 1995+- Fondriest Wind, 1982 Grand Master Nissan Pro 2000, 1992 Olmo Racing (The racing part of the name HAS to be a joke).

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by AdventureManCO
Alright y'all, I'm probably going to be looking for some new rings for the Campy crankset (is it a 'Record' crank? 'Super Record' crank? Did they even make a 'Super Record' crank?).

In any case, the rings probably aren't horrible but I've got plans. I need new or like new rings. Of course, only the best for the Huffy.

HOWEVER, I'm a little more open to alternative suggestions for wear parts. I don't mind something non-Campy if it looks beautiful and is new. NOS Campy is worth body parts Unless you don't think I should be, and then I will be snobby and elite with my rings

Any good suggestions?

Here is what mine currently look like -

At least some of the Sugino Super Mighty Competition chainrings were drillum. They look SO cool (I want some for my 1 gen Suntour Superbe). https://www.ebay.com/itm/25599002071...YAAOSwCjpjzCed I´m not sure whether they can be found in the required condition, or if they´re unobtanium. But if possible, they´d look cool.
Likes For Highmass: