Old 01-25-15, 07:25 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
After a morning of running errands and spending time at the gym, I spent the whole afternoon wrenching on bikes, mostly building a Terry for my sweetie. It is done enough to put it on a trainer, and with brake cables it would be rideable. But the final build is waiting on a few parts from a fellow BF member.

I also swapped around some wheels between bikes. It's a long story. I've been building up a Fuji for a friend and had tentatively given it the Mavic wheels which were on my Bianchi. I had intended to give the Bianchi the Campy/Torelli wheels I'd built for it originally but which had been diverted to the Masi until I built the Masi's current sew-up wheels. However the Gazelle frame would be a better use for them, so I put the Fuji's original Sanshin/Ukai wheels back on it, and the Mavics back on the Bianchi, which meant the Normandy/Fiammi wheels went back on the Bertin even though they don't have tires at the moment. Like I said, it's a long story. You can wake up now.

Last edited by jimmuller; 01-25-15 at 07:30 PM.