View Single Post
Old 01-30-20, 03:57 PM
SynergyPro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Just registered, but been reading the message board for a while... wanted to chime in on a few things.

pretty sure the Dolan is a open mould frame, it’s sold under the ican brand name and comes with a matching stem. Since the fork is not really a bayonet style, more like a cover for the head tube it can take a regular stem. Also the front axle is regular and I would guess the fairing is not really doing anything in terms of aero.

The frame can easily be found on aliexpress.
still if Dolan put their name on it, it will be decent.

i like the felt, looks a lot like their new aero road frame. Though I’m not sure the head tube is very aerodynamic, could be narrower since there’s no cables like on the road frame..
also i don’t think standard stems are that much worse than many of the semi integrated ones.

pardus (Chinese manufacturer for many brands) has registered two new track frames and I can’t find any information.

also the de Rosa frame Viviani has been riding looks like a open mould. His teammates were on the older pardus Track Frame (Same as Holdsworth)

I think the oem manufacturers are trying to keep up, which I think is good as it opens up more options.
Likes For SynergyPro: