Old 03-07-21, 06:16 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,988 Times in 1,776 Posts
David Kirk Built Fishlips bike is Done....mostly.

Fedex doesn't normally come here on Sunday so I didn't expect to see the saddle for this until tomorrow. But I got lucky and they dropped it off this afternoon. So I mounted 'er up and taped up the handlebars. Wound up having to use a different seatpost than I wanted but I'll sort that out. Bike comes in a 20 lbs 5 ozs if that really matters. Right now I've got a set of black rimmed wheels on it but I have some silver rimmed Sydney 2000/Athena wheels on the way. Have to see which I like best.

Anyway, this was built up with a beautiful Daytona groupset I got off Paceline. I had bought another one for this bike but when the Daytona popped up, it seemed perfect. Still will be waiting for the winter roads to clear before I take this out. Needless to say though, I am super excited to feel this one under me out on the road.

David Kirk sure does some beautiful work!!!!

Bad conditions for my usual bike pics but I did grab some today.