I don't know what to buy, considering/considered

1. Cervelo Caledonia 5
2. Trek Domane
3. Specialized Roubaix
4. Canyon Endurace
5. Cannondale Synapse
6. BMC Machine
7. Bianchi Infinitimo

At least 32 mm tires, some believable absorption claims of road bumps, not an aero brick, comfortable, and reliable. Saddle setback is always an issue for me if the seat tube angle is too steep. 75 inch height and 36 inch inseam makes a 58 cm tight and 61 cm potentially big. My primary use would be randonneuring and light touring. I would use it on stuff like Paris Brest Paris in 2023 or light gravel but nothing really hardcore or technical. Touring would be a handlebar bag and a tailbag possibly with a light tent setup. It would have a short clip on aerobar attached for comfort. An endurance bike's higher stack, disc brakes, and large tire capability over my current stable of bikes is the driver.

With supply so short and my size so large, there is no chance to test ride any of these bikes. Any tips how I should proceed? I am thinking Cervelo or Domane. The cervelo takes fenders, which is a plus. The domane has the best vibration damping but I wonder about the stem and seat fixing points in terms of reliability