View Single Post
Old 06-29-21, 10:56 AM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease, 2020 Seven Evergreen, 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked 910 Times in 487 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
fantastic! Wifey & I were out there for 3 nites a cpl weeks ago. could hardly believe I was in the water, at Lambert's Cove Beach, on a gorgeous hot sunny day & we parked legally in the parking lot, before 5pm! must have been 20 years since we did that! ever been to Great Rock Bite Beach in Chilmark? it's a great secret beach (also free to the public, a rarity on the island) didn't bring the bikes, Wifey wanted her car & we had expansive plans (excuse, I know)
Nice, parking is tough on that salty piece of land. Is Great Rock Bite Beach the one right near Larsens where ya can watch a picturesque sunset? If so than yes about 6-7 years ago with Mrs Ghazmh (Sadly no bike). I should have mentioned before, the weather was foggy hazy hot and humid for half the ride. Eventually the sun came out and dried up all the sweat, then all was good with the world. I stopped at Katama General Store for the best damn lobster roll ever. Already thinking of my next ride there. I may program a route on my GPS to get onto new to me roads that aren’t dead ends. I roughly planned out a route in my head but a few times it didn’t lead to the point A to point B that I neede it to.
Likes For Ghazmh: