ls01
he said member

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2789 Post(s)
Liked 1,951 Times in 1,207 Posts
Originally Posted by Velo Vol
One time I got referred to a GI doctor. When I checked in I was standing at the receptionist desk doing the regular stuff and she asked to see my insurance card. I causally tossed it toward her on the counter, thinking nothing of it.

Somehow the doctor got word of this (greatly exaggerated, no doubt). He comes in the exam room and says, "Do you have a problem with my staff members? If you do, this appointment is over."

I was like, "wut" Not even knowing what he was referring to.

Anyway, I wonder what my notes said for that appointment. Probably not "pleasant."
I had very neatly the same experience with my old Dr. Office. She wanted my Driver's license, insurance card, and debit card for the CO pay. I plopped them down on her blotter one at a time, like a dealer at a card game. The next thing I know I was being accused of throwing my cards at "her" receptionist. I let her and the rest of her staff know in no uncertain terms how incorrect she was and what they all could do with their services. If you are that effing sensitive what the hell are you doing dealing with the public in the first place? Grow up.
Likes For ls01: