Old 09-04-21, 05:13 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
So looking at TTown posts, Kim was inducted in the Hall of Fame the night I was there. But when they started doing the announcements, Junior had to go to the bathroom, and he needed food, so we missed most of it. I didn't realize until I was reading Facebook that she was inducted that night.

In technical related things, I put the longer ISM saddle on and the bike immediately felt better.

I also finally, finally installed the seat rail SRM mount. I got it with the track cranks but for the life of me could not figure out how to put it on - the computer kept getting in the way. Basically I failed the IQ test, like how does this shape fit there? Well, today, when putting on the saddle, I put the PC7 onto the mount held it up to the saddle.... and I realized, oh, that's how it fits. I don't know why it took me something like 19 months to figure it out.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson