Thread: Cs 123456789 rd
View Single Post
Old 08-14-22, 06:29 AM
Barry2 
LR÷P=HR

Bikes: 1981 Holdsworth Special, 1993 C-dale MT3000 & 1996 F700CAD3, 2018 Cervelo R3 & 2022 R5, JustGo Runt, Ridley Oval, Kickr Bike 8-)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 867 Post(s)
Liked 1,205 Times in 694 Posts
Originally Posted by imobilinpedalus
The bike in question i am building is NOT for me. I want to complete this bike and make it as attractive as possible, targeting the majority of the riders out there resulting in the highest possibility of a sale, but at the same time keeping to a 10 speed set up. And yes i am buying a top end cassette which is why i don`t want to burn myself buying the wrong cassette. There will always be a sweetspot for something. I am not asking for half the kingdom now am i. What cassette would appeal to the highest amount of road bikers is my question. And i didn`t see anything on RD`s yet. Is there a set reach limit for short RD`s, medium RD`s, long RD`s or is this a well kept state secret not to be shared publicly? For whatever reason, the crankset on this particular bike is 50/34 but should absolutely not be seen in relation to the matter of my cassette size inquiry.
Go look at what similar high-end bikes are installing and copy that.

Unsubscribe

Barry