Old 08-02-16, 03:20 PM
rossiny

Bikes: Trek 970, Bianchi Volpe,Casati

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 87 Posts
Originally Posted by cooker
When you have an abortion, marry your same sex partner or reject the loving salvation offered by Jesus, it has no effect on me, causes me no harm or concern, and I couldn't care less. I would not think for a moment it is any of my business.

But when you (the generic you, not you specifically) drive, it does affect me - I have to breathe your exhaust, I have to worry you might accidentally crash into me, I'm expected to subsidize the roads you use even though my own use (including indirect use like having goods delivered), might be far below yours, and I have to live with the strife caused by oil conflicts and the damage to the environment. So I have no objection to you driving per se, I'm just objecting to the part that harms me, or other people or the environment. Get rid of that and I won't say a word about you driving all you want.
can understand what u are saying but long before cars and oil were around. Men have always tried to dominate other men or women. Think Ottoman empire, Roman empire, Spanish empire , British empire, American empire, NWO empire. Just the way humans are wired I guess???