View Single Post
Old 06-23-22, 08:10 PM
beng1
Banned

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 348 Times in 195 Posts
Update. Yesterday went for a good ride of thirty-some miles, did not have the runny nose problem hardly at all. It was in the high 80s temp-wise. Felt pretty good for most of the ride but was noticeably still tired and weak compared to normal. Had some weird luck breaking the rear axle on the bike which delayed me getting home as soon as I would have otherwise. Took it easy the rest of the day. Today I did not ride at all, took the day off and just weeded the garden etc.. Cold seemed under control except for the occasional tickle in the throat. My voice was pretty much back to normal, wife said I looked good. Still felt tired but that was maybe from getting up before the sun. So I rode over 90 miles so far since I started feeling crummy and it did not seem to make any difference in how long the bug has lasted compared to how my wife fared against it. I want to ride really bad, but if I do I will either skip tomorrow and hit it hard Saturday, or if I ride both days I will keep it real easy one of the days. The way things are going I am guessing that reasonable exercise does not seem to affect recovery from virus infections, at least in my case. My wife is a yoga instructor for over 20 years, and when this was kicking her butt she of course kept practicing all she could too, even taught some classes online.