View Single Post
Old 11-29-21, 06:49 PM
632GT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by cxwrench
I would NEVER run a rotor like the Ashima unless I lived in the flattest area known to man. There is not enough material to deal with any heat that might develop on even a small descent. Shimano Ice Tech rotors are far and away the best. You're making some not-very-intelligent modifications to your bike trying to make it stupid light and you're not even racing. I know you can do whatever you'd like but some changes are not smart.

I respect your opinion and I will always make my decisions based on facts and other peoples experiences and ideas but I am fully aware and take full responsibility in any decision I make in all aspects of my life just like on these things, thank you. I am 58 years young and just biking for exercise and a stress reliever. So far the rotors have worked well for my purpose even in the rain. I just got the garbaruk casette installed seems fine. It would also be nice to support these small specialty manufacturers. this is good for the bicycle industry that we all enjoy.

Next will be the Piccola Carbon brakes that is why I asked if I could separate the shifter from the brake lever on my Shimano Deore XT.
Likes For 632GT: