Old 05-05-22, 11:08 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
I really hate I took off and forgot and left off the aerometer for that duathlon. I should have put it back on by now to track some TT training rides. Today just doing 40ish minutes of threshold in aero. The speed looked "alright" on the segments, but it's soooo deceiving on the country roads with so many patches of different pavement and little bumps in the road that for elevation the gps won't pick up.

Best flattish "speed trap" out and back I could manage to "trap" was 27mph on 270w avg. Not the fastest helmet, the training tt helmet and no skinsuit. I had put my bottle in my back pocket along with my saddle bag also. So not sure how much "penalty" that all was worth.

I don't really do the team kit thing unless my own local team I'm on OR the pro team my company sponsors. So the pro team we sponsor is dumping some 2021 kit and I picked up an unworn winter jersey and unworn San Remo style suit for like $150 total. I use the San Remo style suits to train TT in the summer. Cooler than a LS skinsuit but kinda built to go fast. Plus for visibility it's navy blue but has a bright neon yellow stripe in the middle you cannot miss which is nice.

I have go-ahead for a cross bike build from the wife. Yahhhh.
Likes For burnthesheep: