Italian Stallion

Bikes: 2010 Cannondale Supersix; Dolan Df3; 1980's GIOS Pista;

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Maxpilot
+1
I would love for it to be dehydration. The first time this happened, NO DOUBT, I was dehydrated. I got back from a very intense 3 hr ride and as when I got back realized I didn't drink any water. So what did I do? I grabbed a latte instead. Then I went home and watched the Superbowl and drank beer. Then I pissed brown and went to the ER. Smart. But there were red blood cells in my urine and I don't know if that's caused by dehydration. I should have asked. It wasn't Rhabdo so I was relieved.

2nd time this happened I rode for 2.5 hrs pretty high intensity with some sprint intervals. Drank moderately. Not sure if I went through a waterbottle. I forget.

3rd time I made a conscious effort to drink a lot. Went through 2 small water bottles and one large waterbottle that was full of a carb/protein mix.

Anyway, just returned from a CT scan and I'll know if I have stones in 3-5 business days. I kind of hope so because if not, they will want to put me through a cysto, which basically means shoving a camera into your ding dong, which sounds awesome.