View Single Post
Old 07-29-21, 03:43 AM
2fat2fly

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
I've been watching this bike all summer now, I didn't realize it was the same seller who was selling tires on CL here as well.
I went to pickup a pair of Michelin tires the other day for another bike and he had the Sports right there as well.
I was in my company car, so there was no way i was buying a bike on the spot, but I'm seriously thinking about going back and trying to make a deal on it.
The thing is by far the cleanest one of these I've ever seen in recent years, probably since they were still being sold new.
Its all original, right down to the tires, and even they don't feel bad. No rust, no dents, its not all scratched up, and its a 23" frame.
I remember looking at one just like it back then and not having the cash to buy one new back then.
I figured if i can get it for $200, I'd be doing pretty good considering its condition. If not, maybe I can get the seller to throw in a new set of tires for it.
I'll be back down that area in two weeks, I can take my personal car that day instead of a car from work. .
Not that I need another bike but I wouldn't mind having a really clean one in the garage.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/b...346835436.html
Likes For 2fat2fly: