Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts
Originally Posted by Shadco
Cost is obviously relative are we talking $70 tires or $120 tires?

If I were to look at current tire prices I'd probably go into shock. I've still got tires on the shelf that I bought in 2019. However I've been happy with the tubed version of the GP 5000's I've been using. They seem to wear long, don't puncture easily as I've gone through several that lasted till I wore a hole through them. And they are pretty easy on the legs not requiring much to move them.

Curiosity might have me getting something a tad more expensive this next time though. And many of the recommendations in this thread are tires I've been looking at. However when looking to purchase, if you are buying online, then those GP5000's I bought were half the price of most every place else selling GP 5000's. I bought them from BikeCloset. Although I've since noticed that some other online sellers were and are currently able to match their prices.

I can't really relate to 70 - $120 either without knowing what tire you are asking about. When someone says they paid $xx for a tire here, I can almost always find that same tire for half what they paid.

Last edited by Iride01; 01-12-23 at 09:30 AM.