phrantic09
Fat n slow

Bikes: Cervelo R3, Giant Revolt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3259 Post(s)
Liked 2,085 Times in 979 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
So, I've already complained about Schwalbe's handling of their naming, and the confusion that has come with it... I think they're at it again? But I'm not sure... Regardless, there is a Pro One flavor that has trickled out there with "transparent" sidewalls and "Super Race" nomenclature, something that I haven't seen before. Some sellers are denoting "2021" as opposed to the "2020" that we've been seeing on the Pro One Evo Addix, but info from Schwalbe is frustratingly absent, so I'm not sure on the difference, if any, between these and the POEA that some of us have already ridden and discussed. Ugh.

Here's Schwalbe's chart, note both the color and "Super Race" under the Performance column - https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_t..._tires/pro-one

And here's a pic that I found online with the corresponding Schwalbe part number for the 28mm - the color looks better than the aggressive/cheap/gaudy yellow/orange of some of their recent "tan" sidewall tires.

I've already got too many tires on-hand, so someone else that's been looking for tan sidewalls needs to track down a pair and report back. *ahem* phrantic09 AUPedla Eric F
I've decided tan walls may not look good on an orange bike