Old 05-28-21, 07:46 AM
Doggus
half man - half sheep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by revcp
I have the good fortune of living in the Twin Cities, a cycling hot bed and fat bike Mecca. There are ALWAYS fatties listed on CL (I agree with the above poster that it's in the way out,and my experience is that the cycling posters on CL are less reliable than those on DEDICATED FB cycling groups).

I would be happy to keep an eye on the market up here for you. Shipping is easy and relatively inexpensive, about $100, and if you buy well you can always resell for more than you paid (I'm on my sixth fat bike, and with selling low and buying high, my wife and I, who's on her second) are riding for free.

And it would be well to decide whether you want to pull a trailer (Y Freedom out of the UK is the best I've found for general hauling) or, as mentioned above, get something like a Big Dummy (Surly).
Thanks. Maybe I'll start trolling the CL up there and see if I can get one shipped. It's unbelievable how nothing is available from the bike makers these days. I just missed a deal on a 2018 Canyon Dude shipped from MI. Didn't move fast enough