View Single Post
Old 06-14-18, 01:02 AM
aaronmcd

Bikes: Cervelo S5, Marin Gestalt X11

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 45 Posts
All I know is many cat 1s seem to be utterly oblivious to their huge genetic advantage and pretend they have it all figured out when the more likely reality is that they have natural talent and don't even know the struggles of the commoner. For example take our narrator on Jeff's videos. That guy can't ride a bike to save his life, I could ride circles around him blindfolded, he thinks riding within a foot of someone or the curb is sketchy, he blew through the categories crashing people out right and left along the way, but he thinks he knows what he's doing cuz he is strong as s***. Teammate JT also uses his massive strength and I see him cruising along in the wind wondering why he doesn't have to hide in a draft to survive. And rubiksoval who's supposed mediocre ftp and mediocre sprint are numbers I would crush fields souls with if I had them. Fact is, all the evidence shows its about ftp and aero primarily. I'm not an idiot so no one is gonna convince me that their huge power/aero is worthless.