View Single Post
Old 01-17-23, 07:02 AM
jmitchelltfo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
I figured that my google searches for info on frames, tires, wheelsets, saddles (the list goes on) kept pointing me to this forum......so I figured I'd go ahead and join so that my 6'2'' 280 pound ass can interact with the cyclists that want to share their knowledge.

My name is Jeremy and I've spent the better part of the past 30 years playing sports or advancing in a career that required lots of physical strength and endurance. Five unsuccessful surgeries later, I found myself without the ability to withstand high impact cardio and feeling pretty sorry for myself. Long story short, I ended up within spitting distance of 300 hundo. I've yo-yoed on and off keto for the past couple years and decided that I needed to buckle down and make a lifestyle change. I want to be around to meet my grandkids and get the opportunity to spoil the ever living crap out of them! I started commuting by bike almost five months ago and have dropped 18 pounds so far. A 24 mile daily commute has helped me drop some weight and now I just need to dial in my diet in order to keep making progress.

I currently ride a Bombtrack Beyond+ and am in the process of having a custom titanium gravel adjacent frame built by a company called Habanero Cycles.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences along with learning from others on here.
​​​​​​​