Old 09-26-22, 11:01 AM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by mschwett
if the SF rapha has one, happy to drop it in the mail for you. i live within a few minute walk… my guess is they only have the ones with the nutty graphics.
That would be my assumption, too. I looked online briefly and saw mostly special editions. I was amused to see that scalpers are trying to sell the EF/Palace musettes for $100 plus shipping.

Originally Posted by Mojo31
I do, but that's way more substantial than what I'm looking for. I want something light that I can fold in half, shove in a jersey pocket and not know it's there (until I need it). I really don't anticipate carrying more than a pound or so. Mostly, I haven't been driving as much lately, and I hate the idea of driving 15-20 miles round-trip just for some coffee beans, but I love the idea of swinging by the roaster on the tail end of a ride - fitting a 16oz bag of beans in a jersey pocket isn't easy.

Originally Posted by bampilot06
not in stock in willyburg, but if you ship to store i can pick it up and hold it hostage til you return.
I checked the shipping option - it's more than the cost of the bag.

I'll probably just tack on the least offensive option available the next time I place an order online. Maybe it'll even get me over the free shipping price hump.