View Single Post
Old 03-02-23, 11:04 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Liked 1,745 Times in 1,016 Posts
You might want to get a full service fitting like retul or whatever you have in your area, so they can take into account of your current physical limitations. Might need to make adjustments to cleats, saddle height and position, etc. I would probably do that before getting new crank. I had one done after my crash a few years back when I was having a lot of numb hands that I was not having before. Discovered that due to the tightness in my shoulder, my reach was not as far as it was before the crash, and I was shifting my body forward, which ended up with me putting more pressure on my hands that I was not doing before. A couple of simple adjustments and it made all the difference. Once I was able to work my should dexterity out and improve my movement, I was able to micro adjust back to where my original settings were.

It was worth the cost in my opinion.

Likes For jaxgtr: