View Single Post
Old 05-01-22, 10:11 AM
Jorgediaz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
I am sorry to be the dissident voice, but I don’t believe these wheels deserve 5 stars for a sec, nor do I believe his claim that they are UCI tested. Caden has compromised quality and safety for weight gains as this has given him a niche in the market. My story: 50 mm profile tubular wheels bought only last year. Ridden in Belgian (relatively good) roads. Four tubulars have been burst in cracks/potholes in the road - the ones you can find anywhere, and in two occasions the rim was damaged needing repairs. UCI tested wheels should withstand rides in rough roads at times, wouldn’t they? No one riding in my club has experienced that issue. Just ask yourself a question before deciding buying them, why so light and why such amazing price savings on his website? Fellow riders, the only free cheese is in the mousetrap! Hope you learned from my horrible experience. Go for reliable brands. I rode FFWD tubular for 8 years without such issues. I have ordered my new pair of Shimano wheels. I am ditching Caden’s for good.
Likes For Jorgediaz: