Old 11-02-21, 08:08 AM
Sempervee

Bikes: Cannondale Quick Disk 5 & Rad Power Mini

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 25 Posts
Talking

Nothing to add since it has all been addressed but as an investor I can tell you that the elegance built of RAD bikes and being Best of Breed along with great customer service is a benefit to being happy. Only Lectric is the other I can recommend from friends who have them but the quilt quality is not as robust as RAD. If RAD were a public company I would be buying stock. They are the current Best of Breed of the wild wild west of the early and very evolving ebike market that has continued to grow. I think the Rad City 5 is one of their best new products. We have both Mini's and City Ebikes. Their supply chain is getting much better and their growth is exponential. WHY they stay in the lead is they really are great at customer service. The few problems I had were rapidly addressed via warranty. The handling of the bigger wheels is much nice on the city bike while the 20 inchers are the smallest I would recommand for anyone as they and especially smaller get very squirelly and too quick to relax while riding We have gone 40 miles on our folders but appreciate the long legs of the larger wheels on the City non folding bikes.

Last edited by Sempervee; 11-02-21 at 11:02 AM.