Old 09-14-21, 09:05 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 4,995 Times in 1,780 Posts
Originally Posted by Phil_gretz
I recommend that you give serious thought to scoring criteria before beginning this experiment. Define what makes a positive ride, even subjective or other observable characteristics. Write them down and set scoring criteria for even the softest measures. Do this thoroughly beforehand. That way, you can look beyond the simple numbers. You may find something noteworthy. Good luck.
LOL, too late! I'm already 1/2 there. Only Criteria for this is a silly goal of showing that one average joe rider can run pretty much the same pace on pretty much the same route with a slew of different bikes. That's all that matters to me with this. I already have the bikes dialed in to me fit and comfort level so now to see if one is truly any faster.

Although I have found a few handling issue differences between the bikes on this quick little dog leg I take from the road onto a bike path. Let's just say a time or two I've barely made the turn back onto the path at around 20 mph, LOL! Some are just a wee bit lazy in turning than others.