gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4682 Post(s)
Liked 5,803 Times in 2,286 Posts
Originally Posted by Spaghetti Legs
OK I think I have accumulated an appropriate amount of crap and would like to join the fun. Sign me up!
Done.

Originally Posted by Lascauxcaveman
But would she smell as sweet by any other name?

What if the name was Dr. Crapmaster?

I like it, I like it alot! Henceforth, you may call me by my given name, or, if in relation to the BOC, more appropriately, Dr. Crapmaster.

Originally Posted by rhm
Hmm, well, you make it sound like so much fun, I will play again. Please add me to the list.

May I ask a couple rule clarifications?
1. The stuff I take... must I use it immediately? How long may I hoard it before using it?
2. What about stuff that is clearly beyond repair or use? Should I (all of us, each of us, whatever) remove and discard things that clearly got busted in transit? I think we should... but I don't make the rules.
Yer in. As Dr. Crapmaster, I shall rule:

1. Take what you want, use it when you want. If you want to hoard it , do so. You can always sign up for the next round of BOC and put it back next go around.
2. From my remembrance of the BOC coming through my home, I would definitely bucket some of the crap in that box as not honoring Rule 11. It didn't get broken in transit, I believe, it was junk when it went in the box. Although not a rule, extra good karma will befall anyone who removes borked, fritzed, disconflodulated, or otherwise plain old trash and replaces it with plain ol' crap, possibly useful to some crapster down the road.

Dr. Crapmaster has spoken!