Old 12-07-08, 06:28 AM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by xiamsammyx
If youre looking to share the love i'd love to take that frame off of your hands and would be more than willing to pay for the shipping to get it here.
The frame is mine it is a Royce Union made in Holland and a lot of what I picked up is going to help bring it to life as a custom,I am going to get it painted to match my mint 1993 Ford Eddie Bauer Bronco a dark metalic jade green and tan. I was trying to get a shot of the NOS chrome chain guard and the box of parts under it and the new tange bb cups that were on it.I am trying to find a springer front end for it as the forks were bent bad,I want to use one of the drum brake setups that I got for it in the front also I just haven't decided what I want to do for a rear wheel I was thinking 3 speed hub with as wide of a 26" rim that I could fit but I might go with a 5 speed freewheel setup too just don't know.I saved this from my best friends kid who painted the whole thing(tires included) red and it has at least 6 coats of other colors on it too,I can't tell you how much time I have stripping paint off of it and I am almost done. I fell in love with it as soon as I layed eyes on it 4 years ago and have been collecting bits and pieces for it.

Last edited by Glennfordx4; 12-07-08 at 06:47 AM.