Old 06-20-20, 04:53 PM
berner

Bikes: Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
Liked 496 Times in 299 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
I've given up on all of it until further notice. I think the NFL is kidding itself with its current plans; I only hope they have a realistic backup for the reality we'll be in. But until there's a vaccine, effective treatment, or the like, I don't see doing any of these things. Small charity rides in ranchland maybe, but nothing more than that.
Many people are behaving as if the pandemic is just about over but for the shouting. I see news reports that covid-19 infections are currently spiking up. If we consider that infections spread world wide within weeks to a month or so we begin to understand how quickly infection can spread. Exponential growth just needs a tiny seed to spread. We are having difficulty here in a first world country tamping down infection rates. Third world countries would have much greater difficulties. It is not hard to see that even a small seed from an under-developed country could easily cross borders and begin another wave of infection. I posted this link before somewhere but it is worth while repeating.
Likes For berner: