Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6196 Post(s)
Liked 4,811 Times in 3,319 Posts
Originally Posted by Awesomeguy
I know that front derailleur problems are common, but is it beneficial in this regard if you have higher end components, like deore or shimano 105 etc.??

I have Acera front derailleur and Alivio rear derailleur, rest of the bike is acera.
I know 1X is a trend right now, but i think i like 2X most since you wide range of cadence\gear options.
Without more information about your problem and maybe even without seeing your bike in person, I wouldn't begin to imagine you need "higher end components".

This is a bike that came with that stuff already installed isn't it? Unless this is some POS brand, which Trek is not, then the mfr. likely put stuff on it that works well enough. So I'd go with the idea that something is either out of adjustment or out of alignment. And as tossed about, the limit screws typically are not the fix for a bike that previously had no issue.

Or has the bike always done this? If so, then I will be of the opinion that you should have taken it back to the shop you bought it from so they could fix it.