View Single Post
Old 03-31-23, 01:56 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4510 Post(s)
Liked 6,377 Times in 3,667 Posts
Originally Posted by Wildman88
Hello! I bought this bike from another town and when it comes to me i almost sure that it's not Bianchi.
On another thread someone said that it's soviet Start Shosse or something like that but it's not, because i found on top and down tubes stampings F0 and G2.
I am not sure is this original paint and don't know what parts is original. Noname rims, seatpost, stem, hubs. Headset is Olympia. Holes for cable on another real model of Olympia same like on my. So what is this?
Originally Posted by Bianchigirll
What's that silver sticker on the top of the seat tube?

I don't really see any similarities between the two stay caps on these bikes.

The red one doesn't look "Bianchiesque" to me.
These TT cable guides were used on many bikes and frames, they may have been added, they came on many quality builds.

This red one is a bit rough and probably not a Bianchi but appears to be of some quality.

Strip it down, clean it up and weigh it. Put it back together, ride and decide if it deserves paint or whatever.