View Single Post
Old 01-05-14, 09:56 AM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Martin I am also sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful cat. We have lost 4 in the last year & a half, on 10/12/13 we lost our 13yr old, Mama she was our oldest.
On 10/14/13 ( Columbus day) at 10pm at night I had dozed off watching TV and remember dreaming of a cat meowing and when I woke I could still hear it, it was coming from right outside my window ( which was full of cats looking out at this point). When the wife & I went out to see who was making all the noise we saw this little black & white fuzz ball running across the street ducking under a parked car. I got my have a hart trap & put a little food in it & within 10 minutes we had this little guy,

Turns out he was just under 6 weeks old & our Vet didn't think he was a feral, so that means someone tossed him out to fend for himself. I was calling him Bus which turned into Gus & stuck. There are some strange forces at work here, as some of you may remember in April I lost my special little girl Lil Kris & to this day it still brings tears to my eyes when I'm thinking of her & just the week before losing Mama & finding Gus I had said to my wife if we didn't have all of the cats we have now I would really like a kitten again. I really just wanted another cat that I can bond with, well Gus isn't the one lol, he's more of a loner but likes playing with the other cats. He is not crazy about people but will put up with us, his best friends are my cats Bear & Rage which were the first ones to show a liken for him. Keeping him out of the Christmas Tree was/is a chore this year and I see is going to be fun once he's grown. While he may not have been the kitten I had hoped he would be the one good thing is my other cats are now playing a lot more with him around, some of them it's like their second kittenhood again.

Mama,

Glenn