View Single Post
Old 09-21-22, 04:35 PM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 812 Times in 602 Posts
Originally Posted by DaCox
I don't think many or any of the parts are original as T-Mar said in his first post with the pictures. I still can't post pictures or links until i post 10 times but looking at the picture in the brochure, the crank design looks total different from the one that's on the owners bike and the derailleur says Campagnolo Muovo Record. The brakes say Campagnolo BrevInter. don't know much about these parts. Any of them good?
As T-Mar pointed out to you in his first answer, most if not all Chorus parts have been changed to earlier record models, BUT as others pointed out, they are also sought after, expensive parts based on condition to some extent, but also by default as they are Campagnolo. You can check ebay (but you might get better with local classifieds, as ebay often throws highly priced almost new condition ones) for Campagnolo Nuovo Record in your area to get a rough idea about values.

Lattz