Old 09-27-21, 07:06 AM
Tundra_Man 
The Fat Guy In The Back

Bikes: '81 Panasonic Sport, '02 Giant Boulder SE, '08 Felt S32, '10 Diamondback Insight RS, '10 Windsor Clockwork, '15 Kestrel Evoke 3.0, '19 Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 115 Posts
Consecutive bicycle work commute number 1279:

Haven't been sleeping well lately. Lots of family stress going on right now that turns my brain on in the middle of the night and prevents me from going back to sleep.

This morning after laying in the dark for quite a while I decided I might as well use my time productively, so I got up and rode to the client's office an hour early. It was completely dark when I left the house, which is the first time I've ridden in full darkness since probably May. Temp wasn't bad in the upper 50s, and the wind hadn't yet started to blow hard. I think I only saw three other people on the MUP, not counting the group sleeping under a bridge.

Getting a new mattress delivered later this morning (oh the irony) so I'm going to take a long lunch to ride back home to meet the delivery men, then ride back to the client's office afterwards. That is if I don't succumb to the temptation of giving the new mattress a test run.