Old 05-31-23, 02:08 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4513 Post(s)
Liked 6,388 Times in 3,673 Posts
Originally Posted by PilotFishBob
Much thanks! Yes, there was a thread on it back in March '22. I was pretty ragged out at the time and haven't posted anything else on it since, but of course I got over it. https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-v...-hetchins.html
You're welcome and my bad as I see I did like it back then but didn't comment.

This is simply amazing and 2 or 3 years ago would have one of the "if you ever decide to let it go" bikes for me, not in the cards anymore and honestly would have do a more practical build so it could be ridden more and regularly if I were to be lucky enough to get it.

And that wouldn't be ok after the great job you have done with it, hopefully one comes my way eventually, not holding my breath.

Much of my end of the day aesthetic tack comes from my view of Hetchins, vibe, ethos, soul, Kool Aid, etc.

Love them and think they are timeless and so very classic all at the same time, yours is very much both even with the outstanding period build.
Likes For merziac: