LesterOfPuppets
cowboy, steel horse, etc

Bikes: everywhere

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12771 Post(s)
Liked 7,687 Times in 4,081 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel
One of these will become a hippy bike. I’m leaning towards the one speed with flat pedals great with a pair of Chuck Taylors. Since I no longer train on bikes because I’m burned out. The focus of the a bike now is utility like cruising around the campground or cruising to get a 6 pack or a spin to a swimming hole. Maintaining 6 bikes is too expensive and too much of a PITA. Since I’m into walking and hiking now the bike is more for fun. Install the hippy bike with a bag frame and gas tank style bag with the standard seat post bag. Water bottle cages and a nite rider light mount. The stuff I already have no no expenses. A cruiser so to speak. Simplifying activities to where they are actually fun and not a chore. Recharge everything I guess you can say. Focus on one bike the rest are going into storage for my questionable sanity before I go insane . Going back to the KISS concept, Keep It Simple Stupid. Suggestions?

. But there will be a hippy bike in the stable.
The most hippy of all hippy bikes is the mid- 90s Gary Fisher Grateful Dead edition of the HKEK.
Likes For LesterOfPuppets: