View Single Post
Old 06-15-21, 08:03 AM
Jburrow

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by GregP74
(Sorry If I'm posting this in the wrong place. I didn't see anywhere that really struck me as the perfect spot.)

So I picked up my new Specialized Como Turbo 3 low step bile a couple weeks ago. I'm getting back into the swing of riding after 30 years of not touching a bike and I want to visit some of the bike paths we've got around here but the area right around me isn't particularly bike friendly. I'm going to need a rack of some sort to haul it around on my Mazda CX-5.

I'd been thinking about adding a trailer hitch anyway, so I don't mind doing that. The racks I've been looking at are:

1up Equip-D Single
Saris MTR-1
and the Inno INH110.

They all seem to be rated to carry my heavy bike and with their platforms and tire locks look like they'd handle my low step design alright. I'm looking for any recommendations though! Or other suggestions!
My wife and I got an excellent deal on the Küat Transfer rack at our LBS. They built and installed it for us. We have been extremely pleased with it after traveling with it for over a year. Easy to take off and on when needed. https://www.kuat.com/product/transfer-v2/