Old 08-19-21, 07:47 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
I was committed to going this Saturday and next Tuesday. Looks like Sat might be out - significant chance of rain. So I made the call now to cancel this Saturday to free up more "credit" for next Saturday, which is the last of the Saturdays. Tuesday, at this point, is still a go.

On the day of races there's the "move in" period where it seems like you have access to get big things in - rollers, work stand, etc. Then after about half an hour you have to move everything over the bridge.

Does each rider get a spot, is it first come first serve? I think (?) I need to get my rollers in there, at least a chair, tools, wheels, cooler. Seems like you want to bring all your stuff. If there are many people it seems like it might get full?

On Tues I'll go alone, next Tues. Next Saturday the 28th I'll drive down with the Missus and Junior on Friday the 27th, possibly early enough to see the Fri Night races.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson